Breakfast and Tiffin partner
Aloo Parratha is staple breakfast recipe savored by North Indians & is now extremely popular all over India as a healthy & heavy breakfast. The potato and spice blend is stuffed between layers of wheat dough, which is then cooked on pan with oil or ghee to make Aloo Parratha. It is best served with pickle and curd.
Weight – 150 gms
Method of Preparation
– Add 150 ml. (Half Glass) water in Aloo Parratha Ready-Mix.
– Knead the wheat dough nicely.
– Keep aside for 10 minutes.
– Divide the mix into 10 Portions.
– Stuff the ready mix between wheat dough.
– Shallow fry on pan with oil or ghee on medium flame.
– Serve hot with onion & lemon.