Multipurpose curry for Hot and Spicy Food Lovers and for Marathi Recipes
Saoji Curry is traditional cuisine of Nagpur, Maharashtra and originally belongs to the Saoji community based in Vidarbha region. The Saoji Curry is characterized by curry base with spicy flavor and the irresistible taste of this traditional food gets over ones’ mind and soul.
Weight – 50 gms
Method of Preparation
– Marinate Saoji curry ready mix in 200 ml (1 big cup) water for 10 minutes.
– Heat 80 ml oil in pressure cooker, add finely chopped medium sized onion and stir fry till golden brown.
– Add the marinate to it, stir fry for 5 minutes on medium to high flame or blow upto 2 Whistles.
– Add any one vegetable or food stuff according your choice and mix it.
– Add 300 ml (1 glass) warm water, cook for another 4 to 5 minutes on medium flame.
– Garnish with chopped green coriander leaves & serve hot with roti & rice.