Crispy & Yummy Indian Snack and fasting food recipe
Sabudana vada is originally a traditional deep-fried snack from Maharashtra, India and is often savored across the country during fasting time (Rock salt/Sendha namak is used instead of common salt, when vada is prepared for fasting time). This snack is crispy from outside and soft from inside; it just melts in mouth leaving tongue craving for more. Sabudana and potatoes, the main ingredients present in the wada, make it a sumptuous meal. Sabudanaa vada is best served with Mint chutney or curd and goes well with hot Masala tea (spiced tea).
Weight – 200 gms
Method of Preparation
- Add 350 ml. water (1 portion water in 1 portion mix) in Sabudanaa wada Mix.
- Mix it well and keep aside for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Divide the mix in 15 equal portions.
- Roll on wet palm and shape it like wada.
- Deep fry on medium to high flame till golden brown.
- Serve hot with curd chutney.