High Protein Veg recipe for Evening Party
Soy products such as soy milk, tofu and soy chunks are rich source of protein and are considered to be healthy foods. Soya products are good source of nutritive high protein and calories, especially for physically active individuals like kids, teenagers, and body builders to meet their high protein and calorie requirements.
Weight – 123 gms
Method of Preparation
– Add 200 ml. water * (1 portion water in 2 portion mix) to Soya llollypop mix.
– Mix it well & keep for 20-25 minutes.
– Divide the mix in 15 equal portions.
– Roll on wet palm.
– Apply on stick & shape it like Llollypop (Flatten as shown on packet).
– Deep fry the Llollypop in Smoky Hot Oil.
– After 30 seconds lower the flame & fry till dark golden brown.
– Serve hot with tomato ketchup or Sauces.
* Special Caution
Addition of excess water to the ready mix may lead to cracking of lollypops during frying. Prevent cracking by adding bread crumbs or corn flour to the wet mix and fix it tightly on sticks before frying.